Saturday 1 September 2012

Bungy!!!!!!


A couple of posts ago I mentioned that I was going to avoid any ‘pant filling’ activities. When we arrived at the A.J Hackett Bungy outside of Queenstown my wife convinced me that jumping off a 43 meter bridge at the first commercial bungee site would be a good idea. It also helped that because we are such a large group we each got a discount. It couldn’t have been a better day to jump off a bridge. The weather was great, the water below was a brilliant blue and peer pressure was in full force. I thought I would be more frightened than I was but was mostly concerned with getting in a good jump, and not looking like a turd on the way down. It was a thrilling experience but I don’t think I need to jump off anything taller. I didn’t have the best jump of the day or the worst.





No comments:

Post a Comment