Thursday 23 February 2012

Things that make you say "REALLY?!"

I've put together a collection of pictures that we have taken since our arrival. Somethings just make you wonder, and all you can say is "REALLY?!"

One of the first signs we saw in Auckland.
They are very casual and accepting of child predators apparently...
Everything is just fine... Everyone in Auckland talks about how the city's weather changes throughout the day. They say "four seasons" ALL the time. Oddly enough, I have yet to see a snow flake.

This is a bad picture, but you can clearly see the company that runs the elevator in our building. We are relieved each time it opens again...

Not really sure what to say about this one...


This is for the ladies. Beware of the price madness!
Keep in mind that these items are shipping all the way across the world, but REALLY?!


I bought this back home for $6 before we left...


This is my favorite of the bunch. I took this next picture from my Personal Appearance work handout. The heading actually reads: "Women's Image and Presentation Standards". I understand the need for fashion police at the Vatican in Italy, but here?


I tried to get away with a lightly shaded lip gloss. This didn't last long.

I'm sure that we can look forward to many more of these interesting sights. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA Jess I feel your grief - i tried wearing a pale pink lipstick today... it did not go down well :p

    ReplyDelete